Consultant/Contractor ReplacementNote: this service is applicable for Building Project only.
- Consultant/Contractor Replacement Application (In case of applying through customer service center)
- Consultant Replacement
- New Consultant Appointment Letter by the owner (In case of applying online)
- Contractor Replacement
- NOC from old contractor (In case of applying online)
- Appointment and Acceptance Letter to be signed and stamped by owner, consultant and new contractor (In
- case of applying online)
- Consultant and Contractor Replacement
- Appointment and Acceptance Letter to be signed and stamped by owner, consultant and new contractor (In case of applying online)
- Undertaking letter by Consultant
- NOC from old consultant and contractor (In case of applying online)
Replacing Contractor requested to apply for Re-Demarcation Certificate (if applicable)
If the NOC(s) from the previous Consultant/Contractor is/are not available, then Undertaking Letter (Template No. "ZA-DC-T-109" for replacing consultant or/and Template No. "ZA-DC-T-110" for replacing building contractor or Template No. "ZA-DC-T-111" for replacing fit-out contractor) to be signed by the owner and a report of site condition to be submitted.
- Request with NOC from the previous Contractor/ Consultant: AED 500
- Request with undertaking letter from the Owner: AED 5,000
- Process Duration of Consultant and Contractor Replacement:2 working days
- Process Duration of Consultant Replacement: 2 working days
- Process Duration of Contractor Replacement: 2 working days
Important Notes: Any legal documents consisting of more than one page must be sealed. The Power of Attorney shall clearly set out the delegated powers and needs to be accompanied with a valid passport copy of the Attorney-in-fact when presented to the Authority. The Authority reserves the right to request for any additional documents or attestations by the UAE embassy or other embassies or government entities it may require, as and when necessary. Board Resolution and/or Power of Attorney is required from the Manager: this should state the Manager's full name, nationality and passport number. The legal documents must be in English and /or Arabic. Documents prepared in any other language other than English or Arabic must be legally and officially translated.