- Demolition Permit Application (In case of applying through customer service center)
- Copy of site setting out plan, indicating the area to be demolished (soft copy as per Circular no. 400)
- Copy of engineering survey for seismic or vibration test (only in case of controlled explosion).
- NOC from relevant Authorities (for Mechanical method: NOC from DEWA, Telecom Service Provider) (for Controlled Explosions method: NOC from DEWA, Telecom Service Provider, Civil Defense, Police, RTA)
- Layout of fence / hoarding (soft copy per Circular no. 400)
- Method statement, specific HSE & emergency plan along with the risk assessments
- A study of the impact of demolition on the surrounding neighboring buildings to be submitted
- Photograph of the site
An additional fees of AED 10 as “Knowledge Dirham” and AED 10 as “Innovation Dirham” is applicable per transaction.
- AED 1,000 (per unit per floor)
- 5 working days (for completed application)
Important Notes: Any legal documents consisting of more than one page must be sealed. The Power of Attorney shall clearly set out the delegated powers and needs to be accompanied with a valid passport copy of the Attorney-in-fact when presented to the Authority. The Authority reserves the right to request for any additional documents or attestations by the UAE embassy or other embassies or government entities it may require, as and when necessary. Board Resolution and/or Power of Attorney is required from the Manager: this should state the Manager's full name, nationality and passport number. The legal documents must be in English and /or Arabic. Documents prepared in any other language other than English or Arabic must be legally and officially translated.