Design Revision Application (In case of applying through customer service center)
- Existing and proposed drawings (as per Circular no. 229) highlighting the changes
- Existing and proposed Project Details Sheet stamped and signed by consultant
- Existing and proposed drawings (as per Circular no. 229) highlighting the changes (Architectural, Structural, Mechanical)
- Existing and proposed Project Details Sheet stamped and signed by consultant (applicable for architectural revisions)
- Structural calculations and model (applicable for Structural revisions)
- NOC from relevant local Authority (if applicable)
Note: Request will be accepted only if Site plan is valid
- AED 1,000 + AED 1.0 ft2 (for any additional built up area) if Approved
- Fast Track: AED 10,000
An additional fees of AED 10 as “Knowledge Dirham” and AED 10 as “Innovation Dirham” is applicable per transaction.
- Normal Submission: 4 working days
- Fast Track Submission: 2 working days
- Normal Submission: 7 working days
- Fast Track Submission: 3 working days
Important Notes: Any legal documents consisting of more than one page must be sealed. The Power of Attorney shall clearly set out the delegated powers and needs to be accompanied with a valid passport copy of the Attorney-in-fact when presented to the Authority. The Authority reserves the right to request for any additional documents or attestations by the UAE embassy or other embassies or government entities it may require, as and when necessary. Board Resolution and/or Power of Attorney is required from the Manager: this should state the Manager's full name, nationality and passport number. The legal documents must be in English and /or Arabic. Documents prepared in any other language other than English or Arabic must be legally and officially translated.