Fit-out Permit (Minor Work)
- Fit-out Permit Request (Minor Work) (In case of applying through customer service center)
- Contractor Appointment Letter by Tenant
- Copy of EJARI
- NOC from Building Owner
- Existing and proposed drawings (as per Circular no. 229)
- Minor Fit-Out: All Fit-Out works which do not by any means affect the existing electro-mechanical systems, fire-alarm and fire-fighting systems, Civil Defence requirements and Building Structure eg) Flooring, Replacing the existing false ceiling, low height partition
- If DDA reviewed the submission and found out that it should be Fit-Out General , then there will be no refund of Fit-Out minor fees
- AED 1,500
- An additional fees of AED 10 as “Knowledge Dirham” and AED 10 as “Innovation Dirham” is applicable per transaction.
Duration2 working days
Important Notes: Any legal documents consisting of more than one page must be sealed. The Power of Attorney shall clearly set out the delegated powers and needs to be accompanied with a valid passport copy of the Attorney-in-fact when presented to the Authority. The Authority reserves the right to request for any additional documents or attestations by the UAE embassy or other embassies or government entities it may require, as and when necessary. Board Resolution and/or Power of Attorney is required from the Manager: this should state the Manager's full name, nationality and passport number. The legal documents must be in English and /or Arabic. Documents prepared in any other language other than English or Arabic must be legally and officially translated.