Preliminary Design Review
- Preliminary Design approval request (In case of applying through customer service center)
- Preliminary Architectural Design drawings (as per Circular No. 400)
- Project details sheet (stamped & signed) by the Consultant
- Consultant appointment letter from the Owner
- Request will be accepted only if Site Plan is valid
- Gate level confirmation from Master Developer / Infrastructure Consultant / RTA must be submitted before starting work at site.
- Design must comply with Accessibility Code for the Built Environment in the Clusters
- The approved design is valid for 1 year
- Normal submission: Not applicable
- Renewal Fees: AED 2,000
Duration4 working days (for completed application)
Important Notes: Any legal documents consisting of more than one page must be sealed. The Power of Attorney shall clearly set out the delegated powers and needs to be accompanied with a valid passport copy of the Attorney-in-fact when presented to the Authority. The Authority reserves the right to request for any additional documents or attestations by the UAE embassy or other embassies or government entities it may require, as and when necessary. Board Resolution and/or Power of Attorney is required from the Manager: this should state the Manager's full name, nationality and passport number. The legal documents must be in English and /or Arabic. Documents prepared in any other language other than English or Arabic must be legally and officially translated.