Suspension of Work at Site
- Suspension of Work at Site (In case of applying through customer service center)
- Letter from Consultant explaining the status at site and the method/procedure of implementing the suspension
- Undertaking letter from Owner
- Minimum fees of AED 1,000 per month (from the date of suspension of work till resumption of work (to be paid at the time the works resumed)
- Process Duration: 4 working days (for completed application)
Important Notes: Any legal documents consisting of more than one page must be sealed. The Power of Attorney shall clearly set out the delegated powers and needs to be accompanied with a valid passport copy of the Attorney-in-fact when presented to the Authority. The Authority reserves the right to request for any additional documents or attestations by the UAE embassy or other embassies or government entities it may require, as and when necessary. Board Resolution and/or Power of Attorney is required from the Manager: this should state the Manager's full name, nationality and passport number. The legal documents must be in English and /or Arabic. Documents prepared in any other language other than English or Arabic must be legally and officially translated.