- Zoning Exception Application (In case of applying through customer service center)
- Letter from the requester explaining the proposed variance and reason for the variance (In case of applying through customer service center)
- Proposed drawings and supporting documents
- Only one request of variance to be submitted for each application
- The approved variance to be incorporated in the design and submitted through relevant design stages within 6 months
- AED 3,000 per request
- Process Duration: 10 working days
Important Notes: Any legal documents consisting of more than one page must be sealed. The Power of Attorney shall clearly set out the delegated powers and needs to be accompanied with a valid passport copy of the Attorney-in-fact when presented to the Authority. The Authority reserves the right to request for any additional documents or attestations by the UAE embassy or other embassies or government entities it may require, as and when necessary. Board Resolution and/or Power of Attorney is required from the Manager: this should state the Manager's full name, nationality and passport number. The legal documents must be in English and /or Arabic. Documents prepared in any other language other than English or Arabic must be legally and officially translated.