Preliminary Master PlanThe Preliminary Master Plan is the first stage in a master plan review process. It is a document that describes the general vision of a project, its goals and objectives, and should include narrative and maps.
- Master Plan Approval Request to be submitted by the registered Consultant
- Preliminary Master Plan as per Master Planning Guidelines. + 1 soft copy (PDF, CAD & Excel)
- Consultant Appointment Letter (if applicable)
- Preliminary Master Plan Review Checklist
- Not Applicable
- Process Duration: 10 working days (for completed application)
Important Notes: Any legal documents consisting of more than one page must be sealed. The Power of Attorney shall clearly set out the delegated powers and needs to be accompanied with a valid passport copy of the Attorney-in-fact when presented to the Authority. The Authority reserves the right to request for any additional documents or attestations by the UAE embassy or other embassies or government entities it may require, as and when necessary. Board Resolution and/or Power of Attorney is required from the Manager: this should state the Manager's full name, nationality and passport number. The legal documents must be in English and /or Arabic. Documents prepared in any other language other than English or Arabic must be legally and officially translated.