Final Master PlanThe final stage in a Master Plan review process. The Final Master Plan is a comprehensive report providing overall strategy to develop a particular project/area. It includes all of the previous stages and provides final findings.
- Master Planning Approval Request to be submitted by registered Consultant
- Final Master Plan as per Master Planning Guidelines 1 soft copy (PDF, CAD & Excel)
- NOCs from relevant Authorities
- Final Master Plan review Checklist
- Initial submission: the balance of 1 fils/ sq.ft of GFA (Minimum: AED 85,000 Maximum AED 500,000).
- Re-submission: Third submission will be charged at AED 15,000.
- Process Duration: 12 working days (for completed application)
Important Notes: Any legal documents consisting of more than one page must be sealed. The Power of Attorney shall clearly set out the delegated powers and needs to be accompanied with a valid passport copy of the Attorney-in-fact when presented to the Authority. The Authority reserves the right to request for any additional documents or attestations by the UAE embassy or other embassies or government entities it may require, as and when necessary. Board Resolution and/or Power of Attorney is required from the Manager: this should state the Manager's full name, nationality and passport number. The legal documents must be in English and /or Arabic. Documents prepared in any other language other than English or Arabic must be legally and officially translated.