Master Plan ModificationTo modify an approved Master Plan and incorporate changes that may or may not have a significant impact on the overall project. Major Master Plan Modification: to modify an approved Master Plan and incorporate changes which have significant impact on the project and on the overall infrastructure networks. Minor Master Plan Modification: to modify an approved Master Plan and incorporate changes that do not have an impact on the infrastructure networks of the project.
Conditions:Master Plan Modification is required when the proposed modification has an impact on:
- Overall traffic generation
- Overall utilities demands
- Land Use distribution
- Any other substantial part of the Master Plan
- Master Plan Modification Request
- Description of proposed modification
- Subdivision Plan (before and after modification)
- Plot information Excel Sheet before and after modification (soft copy in CAD & PDF format)
- NOC from Master Developer
- Initial Submission: AED 1,000
- If Minor Modification, the balance of AED 1,000 for first 3 plots, AED 200 for additional plot
- If Major Modification, 1 fils/sq. ft of GFA (Minimum: AED 25,000 and Maximum: 500,000)
- Re-submission: Third submission will be charged at AED 25,000
Important Notes: Any legal documents consisting of more than one page must be sealed. The Power of Attorney shall clearly set out the delegated powers and needs to be accompanied with a valid passport copy of the Attorney-in-fact when presented to the Authority. The Authority reserves the right to request for any additional documents or attestations by the UAE embassy or other embassies or government entities it may require, as and when necessary. Board Resolution and/or Power of Attorney is required from the Manager: this should state the Manager's full name, nationality and passport number. The legal documents must be in English and /or Arabic. Documents prepared in any other language other than English or Arabic must be legally and officially translated.